2020 MSA National Championships
September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 3 @ 5:00 pm
Masters Swimming NSW is pleased to announce that a new date has been arranged for the 2020 MSA National Championships.
Pool events will be conducted at Sydney Olympic Park from Wednesday September 30 to Saturday October 3.
The status of the Open Water events is yet to be confirmed.
Entries must be submitted individually and payment made through the online meet entry system.
Swimmers may enter up to 10 Individual Events (max. of 4 events per day), plus Relays and two Open Water Swims.
- You will be required to select an entry type at the beginning of the entry process, that matches the total number of swims in which you intend to compete, so please ensure you have mapped out your preferred events before you begin.
- Although there are no qualifying times, you will be required to enter nominated times for each pool swim.
- Following the selection of your swimming events, you will have an opportunity to purchase merchandise and tickets to the Presentation Dinner.
NB – all items must be pre-ordered along with your entry, neither merchandise nor dinner tickets are expected to be available for purchase at the meet.
- A confirmation of payment should be received almost immediately on completion of your entry, although occasionally it may take a few minutes. In the event of an entry not being completed, or payment not made successfully, a system generated follow-up email will be sent 12 hours later – this email will include a link to enable you to complete your entry.
- A detailed confirmation of the full entry details submitted will be emailed to each entrant on a weekly basis, generally each Friday morning. No detailed confirmation should be expected for entries submitted in the final 12 hrs before close of entries.
- Any changes to entries must be made before closing date.
|Step-by-step instructions for the individual online entry system are available here|
Individual online entries will be available from September 1, 2019.
An instructional video for the online entry of relay teams by club officials is available here
Online entry of relay teams by club officials will be available after the closing date for individual entries, and must be submitted within 7 days (by middday Friday, April 10).