Masters Club Coach courses:
MSNSW would encourage anyone contemplating doing some coaching to sign up to the Masters Club Coach course. MSA would also encourage clubs to sponsor their members to take on the coaching education and increase your bank of club coaches.
Requirements of the course
1. Complete Masters Club Coach Pre-Registration Form
2. Complete Masters Club Coach Online Course $95
3. Complete Masters Club Coach Workshop – $75
4. Pool-deck practical assessment – at the workshop
5. Complete & submit Workshop Workbook
6. Log 30hrs coaching on pool deck
7. Sign Coaches Code of Behaviour Agreement
8. Provide evidence of a current CPR accreditation
Candidates will be provided with the recommended reading material prior to the commencement of the course. Applicants have 12 months to fulfil these requirements,
Full information is available on the MSA website.
Masters Coaches are required to update every four years. To do so you need to complete the Club Coach Updating Form and the Coaching Code of Behaviour Form and submit to the MSNSW Coaching Director with your current CPR certificate.
To download these forms go to http://mastersswimming.org.au/coaching/coaching-accreditation-forms/