Since we couldn’t be together as planned in April 2020, we had a little alternative competition to get you moving.
- Points were awarded not only for activity, but for keeping connected with each other. That is what we are all about – Friendship, Fitness & Fun!
- Bragging rights for clubs, based on average points (where 4 or more members participate).
- Open to all members of MSNSW, plus all Australian and international entrants of the postponed 2020 National Championships.
All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call someone to check/ see how they are doing – 5 points
- 5km run – 15 points
- 30 minute walk – 5 points
- 45 minute Dryland Workout – 15 points
- Duathlon: consecutive 5km run/walk + 20km bike, 5km run/walk – 45 points
- 25km bike – 15 points
- A to Z Workout: complete EVERY letter in order, in a consecutive workout – 50 points
- 45 minute: Stationary Misc. Cardio Machine – 15 points
- Yoga or stretch 15 minutes – 5 points
- Make a fun ‘swim related’ video & upload to this page – 10 points
- Take a photo of yourself while doing an event & upload to this page – 5 points
amended 21/4/2020 10:50am
Programme developed from a concept by Milford Athletic Club.