Posted on Sunday 15th December, 2019

Tuggeranong BPS

Due to the announcement from Masters Swimming Australia yesterday 15th March and their recommendation to postpone or delay all competitions due to COVID 19 the committee has decided to CANCEL the Tuggeranong BPS meet.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support of Tuggeranong Masters Swimming, it is very much appreciated.

If you have entered the BPS meet we will be in contact shortly to organise a refund once we work out the logistics as to how we manage this.

King Regards

Annette Britten

Tuggeranong Vikings