The MSNSW Live Results app lives on the web – but still can still be added to your home screen like regular apps.
Adding an app to your phone’s Home Screen makes for easy access and better experience – your profile will be remembered, and you will not need to add your details again.
To add the MSNSW Live Results app to your Home Screen:
- When opening the app for the first time from the QR code, it will open in the “Chrome” browser app.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap “Add to homescreen.”
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
iPad or iPhone
- When opening the app for the first time from the QR code, it will open in the “Safari” browser app (note that this will not work from the iOS “Chrome” app).
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
Windows Desktop Computer (iOS similar)
- Open the app from the QR code or the link provided in the “Chrome” browser.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and click on “Install MSNSW Live Results”. An icon will be added to your Desktop.