Back to the Future 2
August 29 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Entries must be submitted individually and payment made through the online meet entry system.
Step-by-step instructions, FAQ’s & an instructional video for the online entry system are available.
A meet programme will be available for viewing or download, as soon as possible after close of entries.
- Members are encouraged to download and activate the COVIDSafe app
- As a condition of entry, all participants will be required to sign-in on a Track & Trace sheet. The information and detail on this sheet will be stored in accordance with record-keeping requirements, and may be forwarded to NSW Health and/or Safework NSW if required.
- Any officials, volunteers or competitors that feel unwell to any degree, or display flu-like symptoms, are advised to stand down from this event and isolate themselves from the venue.
- COVID-19 Infection Control certificated volunteers will be rostered to supervise members.
- All venue conditions/instructions, whether displayed or conveyed by staff, must be followed strictly by members.
- All participants must comply with any restrictions in regard to communal facilities such as showers and change rooms. Where possible, members are encouraged to consider not using these facilities.
- Participant numbers for this event, under the Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre Covid-19 Safety Plan, is limited to 100 so that the required degree of social distancing can be managed. Be advised, this means that it is expected that non-swimming spectators may not be admitted.
- The number of swimmers in warm-up lanes may be limited.
- All events will be heat seeded. There will be no marshalling, all competitors will be required to self-seed behind the blocks and adhere to any venue marked spacings.
- There will be only one timekeeper per lane. Any competitor that wishes a second time for record purposes, will need to make arrangements with the Chief Timekeeper prior to the event.
- If any equipment is to be shared by officials or volunteers, including timing devices, it shall be wiped down before passing on.
- MSNSW will provide hand sanitiser, gloves and masks where required.
- Optimal hand hygiene will be expected of all members